Monday, July 9, 2007

List of Places I Have yet to see Southern California

I've been to many places over the last 14 years that I've lived here in Southern California, but new things keep popping up on my radar. Here is a list of places I want to visit, categorized by their general vicinity. Of course I have the least for where I live (OC).

1. Palm Springs - Aerial Tram, Windmill Tour, Pioneer Town, Indian Canyon Tour

2. San Diego - Balboa Park Botanical Gardens, Point Loma, U.S.S. Midway, Heritage Park Victorian Village, Museum of Photographic Arts in Balboa Park, Eat in the Gaslamp District, Old Town. Other tour options: All San Diego Tours, Old Town Trolley, Gaslamp Architectural Tour

3. Los Angeles - Cheesy star tour, Forest Lawn (architecture and celebrity cemetery), Venice Beach (driven by it, never stopped on the boardwalk), Museum of Tolerance, Buenaventura Mission, San Gabriel Mission Other tour options: LA Conservancy Walking Tours of Downtown, Sony Pictures Studio Tour (even though WB is the best),

4. Santa Barbara - Santa Barbara Mission, Santa Ynez Mission, Stearns Wharf, Galleria del Mar, Other Tour Options: Red Tile Tour, Santa Barbara Trolley Tours, Architectural Foundation Walking Tours

5. Orange County - Bowers Museum, Art Bar,

I hope to visit a lot of these this summer. We'll see.

No comments: