Wednesday, September 1, 2004

About This Blog

I have been a southern california resident for twelve years. I am a transplant enamored with all that there is to offer in this amazingly beautiful part of the country.

In one day, if I were so ambitious, I could visit the desert, ocean and mountains. It is a virtual Camelot. Ok, so maybe I am waxing a little too poetically, but I am constantly amazing at how many things there are to do within a few hours driving distance.

If you're looking for a blog that is hitting all the hottest night clubs, doing extreme sports, or hiking up a mountain then this is not the place for you.

Instead I frequent museums, california missions, concerts, the theatre, architectural gems, historical sites, quaint cities, beach communities and other fun local spots that make living here so great.

Stay tuned, you never know what I'll find.

If you have a suggestion on some place I should visit, email me and let me know.

No comments: