Thursday, September 2, 2004

Ice Ice Baby

This is why I love L.A. Where else can you see Vanilla Ice for FREE and get your chance for on-camera time?

I'm posting an email I got from the friend of a friend about the concert. I couldn't keep this announcement to myself, I wanted to make sure you had the chance to add it to your social calendar.

I wonder if he's still rapping ... stop collaborate and listen, ice is back with a brand new invention .... scary that I still remember that song. Here's the email invite, tell all your friends:

hello, all of my l.a. friends! As some of you know, i am working on this show called REMAKING for vh1, where we challenge rock stars who are, shall we say...past their prime...to a total REMAKING. we are lucky enough to have vanilla ice performing in a FREE concert at the great knitting factory on wednesday, september 8th. the doors open at 8pm and the show is at 9pm. again, people...this show is FREE! and its vanilla ice! so if you were a fan, are a fan, or are planning on becoming a vanilla ice fan...please come! we are looking for a crowd ofpeople who will bob their heads and have a great time. you may even get a chance to be on TV!!! pass this e-mail along if you know of any ice fans. thanks.

If you're in the area I highly recommend checking it out.

No comments: