Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Teamap

One of my favorite things to do is go to tea. I love dressing up, the ceremony of it, the tradition, the scones and of course, the tea. Hey, I'm a girl it is in my DNA, next to the gene inabiling me to go to the bathroom by myself whilst in a crowd.

So imagine my delight and joy when I found teamap.com. A site dedicated to finding, rating and listing tea houses across the U.S. Can you hear the choir of angels in my head now.

Unfortunately the first place we went to visit from the site, White Rose Cottage in Rancho Santa Margarita, was closed. And not closed for the day but FOREVER. So make sure you call ahead to verify they are still in business.

I'm still willing to give the site the benefit of the doubt. The content is mainly driven by users so if you have a good, bad or ugly experience at a tea house make sure to report it.

No comments: