Monday, June 4, 2007

Restaurant Tag

Alright Doug has tagged me to promote my favorite local eateries. I can do that. So here's are my top ten picks in the chain and independent categories.

Chains:
Pick Up Stix - love the potstickers
Fuddruckers - great burgers
Chipotle - tastiest burrito I ever had
Wing Stop - who doesn't love a good buffalo wing
El Pollo Loco - how can you say no to the crazy chicken?

Independents/Local chains:
Versailles (LA) - this one is in LA, but worth the drive if you love great Cuban food.
Avila's El Ranchito (Lake Forest) - Killer carnitas
Cinnamon Productions(RSM) - tasty sandwiches and it reminds me of my dear friend Erika :)
Lucille's BBQ (Lake Forest) - the best banana pudding EVER!
Peppinos -(Foothill Ranch) good italian food and the bread is the best

No comments: