Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Disney Annual Pass

After a two year break I decided it was time to have a Disney Annual Pass once again.


It's amazing how much prices have gone up. A one-day, park hopper ticket is now $91. WOW. A Southern California Annual Pass is $169. I only have to go twice to pay for the pass. How crazy is that.

So Lisa and I went and got a pass last week. Both of my roomies have a pass, as do a few of my co-workers. So there are lots of people to visit with. I've already been twice and paid for it. I remember in college (1993ish) they had southern california days and you could get in for like $36. I'm getting old, it's a sad day to remember when things were much cheaper.

But we've had a blast riding Tower of Terror, seeing the Halloween decorations, and people watching. I haven't had the energy to wait almost 2 hours for the new Nemo ride, but eventually I will.
Being there reminds me of how much fun I had last December with my nephews. I torture everyone with lots of stories about them at Disneyland, but I don't care, they're hilarious.

No comments: