Saturday, January 19, 2008

El Gaucho Grill

NOTE: El Gaucho Grill is now Carvao Grill focusing on Brazilian and Argentinian cuisine. I have not been to the new place.

Mouth-watering steaks, deliciously flavored chorizo and herbirific chimichurri sauce, oh yea, I'm talking Argentinian food.

El Gaucho Grill, located in downtown Brea, right across the street from theatres and surrounded by coffee houses, other restaurants this sleek little place stands out with bold yet classic flavor blends.

Every table is given a basket of sliced bread and a dish of chimichurri. It is so good! It is perfectly enhanced with empanadas or a taste of Argentinian chorizo sausage.

I am a creature of habit and generally order the garlic chicken. It is a butterflied chicken breast, bathed in roasted garlic cloves served with a rice pilaf and side salad. So good.

I have also tasted the steak and roasted chicken. I have never had anything I didn't enjoy.

210 W. Birch St., Unit 102
Brea, CA 92821
(714) 990-9140

No comments: